Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph
Expected release date is 1st Feb 2024
CAPTURE PRECISION. EXECUTE PERFECTION.
The most essential data for ballistics calculations is projectile speed. A chronograph is the best tool for the job. Whether you’re handloading for the range or building arrows for the hunt, the Xero C1 Pro chronograph provides the speed data you need to hone your craft.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: The chronograph will reliably pick up your shots, thanks to the sensitive and accurate sensor.
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE: The device can measure projectile speeds from 100 fps to 5,000 fps for bullets, arrows, slugs, birdshot, airsoft BBs, pellets and paintballs.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Indoor and outdoor operation is simple, thanks to the backlit display and button-operated design.
- PURPOSE-BUILT APP: Keep track of your shots, measure deviation and more when paired with the ShotView app on your compatible smartphone.
- SIMPLE SETUP: Turn it on. Set it up. Point it in the direction of fire, and shoot.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: With battery life for up to 2,000 shots or up to 6 hours, there’s no rush. Take your time at the range while you experiment and fine-tune your setup.
- SUPPRESSOR SUPPORT: Since the unit isn’t triggered by muzzle blast, it picks up shots from suppressed firearms and firearms with muzzle brakes or compensators.
- BUILT TO ENDURE: Designed to last, thanks to an IPX7 water-resistant rating.
- ACCURATE BY DESIGN: There’s no need to attach anything to your firearm, which means it won’t affect your zero or barrel harmonics.
Whats In The Box:
- Xero C1 Pro chronograph
- 1/4-20 thread tripod
- USB Type A to Type C cable
|Dimensions||3.03" (77 mm) x 2.38" (60.5 mm) x 1.36" (34.44 mm) without tripod||5.1" (130 mm) x 4.5" (115 mm) x 5.5" (138.5 mm) with tripod|
|Weight||105.6 g without tripod||161 g with tripod|
|Display Type||sunlight-visible, transflective||monochrome|
|Display Size||1.3" x 1.7" (33 mm x 44 mm)||2.2" diagonal (55 mm)|
|Display Resolution||240 x 320 pixels|
|Battery Type||internal rechargeable lithium-ion||nonreplaceable|
|Battery Life||2,000 shots or up to 6 hours|
|Operating Range||-10° C to 55° C||(14° F to 131° F)|
|Memory Storage||50 sessions at max 100 shots per round||Increase storage with the ShotView™ app which saves data to your phone|
|MOBILE APP||ShotView™ app|