Modular Airgun Silencer, MOD40-4/0 pre-assembled with 4×40 mm. modules (Standard)
This silencer consists of a start chamber with fixed female treads (available in several sizes), three extra 40 mm long volume chambers and an endcap. This modular system allows you to configure your own silencer in terms of length, caliber, volume chamber size and content of the internal silencer chambers. By mixing these variables you can influence the frequency and output decibels of your silencer and adjust them perfectly for your rifle.
Original MOD 40-4/0 VS. MOD 40-4/0 Avalanche:
- MOD40-4/0 – All three chambers are filled with a metal mesh sleeve and special Kevlar ® reinforced ballistic fibers to minimize the sound.
- MOD40-4/0 Avalanche – All three aluminum chambers are filled with a CNC produced insert made of technical polymer Pom-C. This insert is designed with a special geometry to reduce the sound of the air blast to an absolute minimum and due its extreme strength there are no power limits.
The benefits of the Huma-Air Modular Silencer:
- The modular aspect makes it possible to create a rifle specific moderator, allowing you to reduce the output noise to an absolute minimum.
- The precision machined volume chambers are screwed into each other making it very easy to switch or change the setup.
- You can add or remove 40 mm or 20 mm long volume chambers to the setup.
- You can also choose to use maximum volume, without the standard inserts in the volume chambers.
- The system is caliber specific in a combined .177 /.22 version, a .25 and a .30 model. Of course you can use a .25 model also for .22 and .177.
Material – Aircraft Aluminium
Number of 40 mm chambers – Start module + 3 extra chambers
Number of 20 mm chambers – 0
Weight – 216 Gram.
Length – 187 mm.
Diameter (Outside) – 40 mm.
Thread size – 1/2UNFx20 – M20x1 – M14x1.25
There are no reviews yet.