- FREE SHIPPING –
We cover the cost of shipping on all orders of $50* or more to destinations within the contiguous USA (lower 48 states). Other valid areas have a flat rate shipping pricing (compressors are excluded from free shipping promotions). We only cover up to $500 max insurance to cover damage/repairs due to shipping. If you would like to insure your package for more please call our team to customize your order.
- We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages or misdelivery due to wrong shipping information given. We will do everything we can to help, including filing claims with the courier. Once the order is placed you agree to take full ownership of the shipment via FedEx or UPS or USPS or any other courier we determine is the best fit. To complete a claim for a stolen package we will require a police report. If you do not agree you are welcome to set a local pick up appointment instead.
- Your package may be shipped by either Fedex or UPS or USPS, depending on product.
- You may be contacted if the Bill To/Ship To addresses do not match on your order.
- Orders placed by 9 am EST will ship the same day. Some restrictions apply. During busy holiday seasons, there may be an additional 1-5 business day delay before your order ships.
- It’s up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county and city and to fully comply with them. The following are examples of some state and local restrictions governing airguns and air-soft guns. Airguns are restricted in: Rhode Island, New York City, NY, its boroughs (Zip Codes 100xx-104xx and 111-114xx, 116xx), New Jersey, Chicago IL and Washington DC.
- We cannot ship co2 or blank ammo to Puerto Rico, Guam, Alaska, Hawaii, overseas, or anywhere requiring air shipment.
Same Day Shipping
Palm Beach Airguns is happy to offer same day shipping if your in stock order is placed by 9 am EST. During busy holiday seasons, there may be an additional 1-5 business day delay before your order ships. Many orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will ship Monday.
Some issues that can delay your order:
- Airguns/Compressors– These items require function testing. Airguns require 1-2 days for standard testing (custom requests may take longer). Compressors require 2-7 days depending on distribution location.
- Incorrect Billing or Shipping Address– make sure your billing address is correct and that you don’t accidentally reverse the billing and shipping addresses.
- Order Verification– if we have to take extra steps to verify your order this could prevent your order from shipping same day. Please make sure you provide a contact number where you can be reached.
- Out of Stock Items– Though we do our best to keep the website updated, occasionally some items sell out. If an item is out of stock we will notify you of the expected shipping date.
- Restricted Addresses– Some state and city laws prevent us from shipping into some locations. Please make sure your city or state is not restricted. If your home is in a restricted area and you wish to have your order shipped to an address that is not restricted, be sure to check with your local law enforcement to confirm it is legal to own and operate an airgun where you live.
Your tracking number will be emailed when your order ships or you can check the status of your order manually.
DON’T DESPAIR, YOU CAN STILL ORDER FROM PALM BEACH AIRGUNS. You may live in an area that restricts delivery of certain products on our website. Please review the following restricted areas, and if you live in one of them, refer to our guidelines below about what items are restricted and where and how you can still order from Palm Beach Airguns. If you are shipping overseas, be sure to read our international information.
What products are restricted and in what areas? The following list is comprised of examples of known restricted areas for some of our products. This list is not intended to be a complete list, and it is up to each customer to know the regulations of the state and city in which they live and abide by them.
- Pellet guns
New York City
Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island
Zip codes affected are: 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx, 116xx
- Pellet Guns
- BB Guns
- Blank Guns
- Slingshots (applies to wrist-braced only)
- Pellet Guns
- BB Guns
- Airsoft Guns
- Pellet Guns
- BB Guns
- Sling shots
- Airguns greater than .18 cal with a velocity greater than 701 fps, all .177 cal are not restricted
Cook County, IL
- All Pellet guns
- All BB Guns
- Blank Guns
- Fore grips
- Ballistol in aerosol form
- Pellet guns
- BB guns
- Airsoft guns
How do I order a product that is restricted in my area?
It’s simple! Use an alternate shipping address to a nearby unrestricted area. Remember, it’s up to you to know the laws in your city and state where you plan to use the item. Normally our customers who live in restricted shipping areas will have the item shipped to an unrestricted address. For example, you could have us ship your package to a friend or relative’s address outside our restricted shipping areas. Please be aware that it is up to you to get the proper permits (if applicable) to own and use restricted items in your area.
You may also be able to have restricted items shipped directly to you, via your local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. This will involve a separate fee imposed by the dealer, which Palm Beach Airguns will not be responsible for and we can not include it in the cost of the order. Fees will sometimes vary greatly between dealers, so contact more than one if possible. Please locate a firearms dealer who is willing to accept a transfer (i.e., your order), as Palm Beach Airguns does NOT maintain any type of list, then contact our customer support center at (561) 331-6731 for further details on how to proceed. Please note that Palm Beach Airguns is NOT a firearms dealer, a small number of dealers will only accept transfers from another FFL dealer. We, unfortunately, will not be able to ship your order directly to a restricted location if this is the case.
If you have an alternate address for delivery, simply put that address in the shipping address field during checkout, and make sure you provide the correct billing address and phone number for verification. Also, provide us with a valid email address during checkout.
Contact your customs agency to get the required import permits for the items you order.
If you order is confiscated by your customs agency, Palm Beach Airguns LLC is not responsible for the loss, nor will we reimburse you for the cost of the impounded products or their shipping cost.
We will also verify your payment information before your order ships to minimize fraud. Be sure and provide a valid telephone number where you can be reached for verification, along with the phone number your credit card issuer has on file for you.
Palm Beach Airguns will only accept returned products on a case by case basis, if damaged during shipment or have been incorrectly sent. Please note, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable and you will be responsible for paying to have the merchandise shipped back to us. However, you will receive a refund/store credit under the circumstances listed above. Read our full return policy for more details.
14 day returns on qualifying items!
All gun sales are final, no returns. You must contact the manufacturer to speak directly with their warranty department about exchanges/parts/repairs. You may return most other items in new UNUSED resalable condition along with its original packaging and any accessories for a refund within 14 days of receiving your order. We will also work with you for returns/refunds if your order is damaged during shipping or the item received was incorrect (we must be notified within 48 hours). Shipping costs are to be covered by the customer if the return/repair is not due to our error (wrong item or damaged). Some manufacturer warranties will provide free return labels at their discretion. All accepted returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any item not in new salable condition will incur a minimum 25% restocking fee if accepted. All returns that do not meet our requirements will be rejected and returned to the customer at their cost. All cancellations are subject to a 5% transaction fee to cover processing/bank fees.
All items sold as “used” or “demo” are sold “as is” no warranties or guarantees are included, sales are final. All repairs/service are the purchasers responsibility.
*All sale/clearance, used, guns, airgun silencers, adapters, barrels, liners, and ammo sales are FINAL*
We are always ready to do what we can to help and do our best to make the process as smooth as possible.
Please feel free to contact us at (561) 331-6731 with any issues and concerns!