Ballistol Gun Oil 16oz Trigger Combo
Buy the combo and save!
- Ballistol Gun Oil Liquid 16oz
- 8in Trigger Sprayer
1,001 uses. That’s just the beginning. One of the most astonishing features of Ballistol is its versatility. There are other products on the market, but none have the same wide range of applications and capabilities as Ballistol. Ballistol can be used to lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect, and preserve firearms, leather, knives, marine equipment, fishing gear, tools, locks, wood, metal, rubber, and so much more.
FIREARM CLEANING OIL & LUBRICANT
- Ballistol cleans and removes all types of bore fouling. Cleaning with Ballistol will save you time, minimize the need for brushing, and also form a protective film on your firearm. Due to its slight alkalinity, Ballistol neutralizes and dissolves black powder and corrosive ammo residue. In addition, Ballistol will beautify gun stocks, and prevent them from drying out. As a lubricant, Ballistol will never gum up or harden. With Ballistol, your entire firearm will stay lubricated and protected.
- Ballistol is fully compatible with all metals including aluminum. However, Ballistol dissolves traces of copper, zinc, lead and tombac and can, therefore, be used to clean brass, bronze and silver. Read more about Ballistol for metal care.
- Ballistol is an excellent smokeless powder cleaning solvent. It will “melt” carbon deposits in the barrel and chamber.
- Most corrosion inhibiting lubricants can only protect against normal oxidation. They do so by covering up the surface, which they are supposed to protect, and prevent contact with water and air. Due to its alkalinity Ballistol can also protect against galvanic corrosion, acidic corrosion, and salt water corrosion.
- Due to the anti-oxidants contained in it, Ballistol will never harden or gum up, and retains its lubricity over extended periods of exposure. Read more about Ballistol’s longevity.
- Using Ballistol to maintain wooden gun stocks is particularly recommendable in climates with frequent rain and/or high relative humidity. Wood absorbs water and swells as a consequence. This may mean your stocks become bigger, wider and longer as they absorb more and more water. Before long they will no longer fit your gun or even crack. Ballistol will also prevent wood from drying out in hot arid climates.
- Ballistol will not damage wood stocks; conversely, Ballistol seals and protects wooden stocks of firearms. In fact, Ballistol brings out the grain and luster of old wood. Read more about Ballistol’s uses on wood.
- Ballistol is also safe to use on composite/polycarbonate stocks.
BLACK POWDER SOLVENT
- Due to its alkaline character, Ballistol is ideal for cleaning and maintaining black powder firearms. The residues from black powder in chambers and bores are acidic. Ballistol neutralizes and dissolves them. This eliminates the need for aggressive solvents.
- Since Ballistol emulsifies with water, mix one part Ballistol and two parts water to make one of the best black powder solvents available.
- Again, due to its alkalinity, Ballistol neutralizes corrosive ammo residue. Ballistol can be used straight or as an emulsification to neutralize potassium salts left by corrosive ammo. Use 10% Ballistol to 90% water for an initial flush. Continue regular cleaning with straight Ballistol.